Isuzu NPR (Diesel)
With many of the same great features of the gas powered Isuzu NPR, the Diesel NPR delivers performance and loads of features.
Isuzu's low cab forward design offers benefits that you can't get from other trucks like:
- Lower cost of ownership – More available cargo space on the same wheelbase
- Durable diesel and gas powertrains with exceptional B10 ratings and high-mileage design lives
- Easy access to the engine compartment with a tilt-cab design
- Remarkable maneuverability with 49.5 degree wheel-cut angle for tighter turning
- Easy entry and exit with 85 degree door swing, grab handles, and entry step
- Outstanding visibility allowing you to see the ground within 8 ft. in front of truck
- Better fuel economy
- Multiple powertrain options
Contact Us to Learn More
GVWR/GCWR: 13,000/19,000 lbs.
Body/Payload Allowance: 7,435-7,607 lbs.
Body Application: Up to 20 ft.
Shop Isuzu Inventory