2022 Year in Review
At TEC, we are committed to giving the most amount of customers the highest quality of service. Each team member at TEC Equipment contributes to the overall success of our customers as well as the success of the company overall. We wanted to look back at 2022 to celebrate the accomplishments of each team at TEC Equipment and see how many customers we’ve impacted over the course of a year.
- In 2022, we gained 188 employees to bring us to a total headcount of 1,349 employees.
- Our new and used truck sales team sold a total of 3,205 vehicles.
- TEC’s trailer team sold 247 trailers each month last year.
- TEC Equipment has the most EV dealerships in the entire nation.
- We sold four medium duty trucks per day in the west coast region.
- If you stretched all of the auto transport equipment we sold, it would span 4 miles long.
- 3,332,672 parts were sold across the TEC footprint.
- 1,072 service repairs were completed each week of 2022.
- We sold over $13.1 million in commercial trucking insurance with over 1,600 policies issued in 2022.
- Our leasing fleet has grown 20% year-over-year.
- 34 TEC Equipment locations is equivalent to 117 football fields in acreage.