We believe that our team of dedicated employees is our greatest asset.
We Offer Competitive Salaries and a Comprehensive Benefit Package to Eligible Employees:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 24/7 Virtual Doctor Visits
- Life, Accident, and Disability Insurance
- Healthcare, Commuter, and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
- Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Length of Service Recognition Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Tobacco-Free Program
- CDL License Fee and Medical Review
- Steel-Toed Boot Program
Ready to take your career to the next level?
With over 30 locations throughout the west and Midwest, we are always looking for top talent. Click below to view our currently available jobs.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a criminal background check and drug screen. Successful completion of a motor vehicle records check is required for positions with driving responsibilities.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact TEC Equipment Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-247-4086. Please provide your name and contact information as well as the requested accommodation.
If you are currently a TEC employee: Click here to access the internal application page.
TEC is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
TEC Equipment participates in E-Verify. Details in English and Spanish (PDF File)
Right to Work Statement in English and Spanish (PDF File)