Truck & Trailer Refurb
Our techs and fabricators are factory trained and certified. Working in tandem with our fully-stocked parts department, they will take your tired and rusty truck, headrack, and/or trailer and return it to its former glory, shine, and operability. We’re talking full disassembly, media blasting, re-working and finishing, including all new parts and hardware. It may sound expensive but it’s a far sight cheaper than a new rig when a new rig isn’t in the budget.
- Screw actuator to cylinder conversion (a TEC exclusive)
- Hose kit replacement
- Wiring harness replacement
- Boydstun enclosed top rail replacement
- Boydstun enclosed curtain replacement
- Open style car carrier tarp installation
- Frame rail replacement
- Trailer suspension bushings
- Insta-Chain automatic tire chains
- Full headrack, trailer, and cab paint and bodywork in house
We can take your headrack and trailer and give it a complete integrated soft-tie conversion. We’re talking full functionality, ease of use and user safety at up-to-date standards. We don’t just cobble together some straps and hooks to fit your trailer. Contact Us today to see how we can help get your car carrier in top shape.
- Decking and winch tubes modified to accept integrated soft ties
- Pelican hooks added so chains can be used in all positions when needed
- All headrack and trailer positions set up for soft ties
- Complete or partial conversions
Truck Service and Repair
Let our factory-trained Master Techs get your truck running in tip-top condition again. Whether it’s a simple PM, brakes, a clutch problem or a full in-frame, we deliver and quality and service you deserve.