TEC Equipment is committed as ever to being your Best Business Partner in these trying times. As trucking is the backbone of resource distribution, and a critical resource in times of shortage, we are working hard to maintain our usual operations. All TEC locations currently remain open with normal operating hours. Should our operating plans change, we will let you know as soon as possible.
We are equally committed to the safety of our customers, employees, and community. Accordingly, TEC is following all applicable guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and other authorities regarding the COVID-19 virus.
To support these goals, the following steps have been implemented at all TEC locations:
- Cleaning and disinfecting all high touch surfaces every 30 minutes
- Modifying flow in our showrooms and other customer areas to promote appropriate social distancing
- Adjusting workspaces to keep employees a safe distance from each other during the workday and providing opportunities to telecommute
- Continually reminding employees of the need to avoid physical contact and regularly wash hands
- Taking appropriate steps to ensure that any employee who is exposed to the virus or shows signs of sickness to stay home
We will keep you updated of any further changes that may impact our business by e-mail, here on our website, and through our social media channels.
We are grateful for your continued support and look forward to things getting back to normal as soon as possible.