Take the next step with us in your career as a diesel or trailer technician!
We are the West’s leading full-service truck and trailer dealership, and are always recruiting qualified individuals for our 32 locations from Seattle to San Diego to the Midwest. Our diesel technicians and trailer technicians are critical to our success and highly valuable teammates at TEC.
As you search for a new team to join, we encourage you to consider a few questions.
- Do you want the opportunity to work on all makes of heavy duty trucks or trailers?
- Is regular training from OEMs and corporate trainers something you want to stay current on your skills, and potentially become a Volvo or Mack Master Technician?
- What would full benefits and a sign-on bonus do for you? We have both.
- Do you want to work for a company that tries to promote from within, as we look for service managers and leadership?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of those questions, we strongly encourage you to talk with us and view technician openings here at TEC Equipment. Take charge of your career and become a TEC Equipment technician, today!
Technician Opportunities at TEC include
- Diesel technicians
- Trailer technicians
- Collision technicians
- Trailer fabrication and repair
- Service advisors
We Offer Competitive Salaries and a Comprehensive Benefit Package to Eligible Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 24/7 Virtual Doctor Visits
- Life, Accident, and Disability Insurance
- Healthcare, Commuter, and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
- Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Length of Service Recognition Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Tobacco-Free Program
- CDL License Fee and Medical Review
- Steel-Toed Boot Program
All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a criminal background check and drug screen. Successful completion of a motor vehicle records check is required for positions with driving responsibilities.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact TEC Equipment Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-247-4086. Please provide your name and contact information as well as the requested accommodation.
TEC is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
TEC Equipment Affirmative Action Policy Statements (PDF file)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law Poster (PDF file)
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement (PDF File)
TEC Equipment participates in E-Verify. Details in Englsh and Spanish (PDF File)
Right to work statement in English and Spanish (PDF File)