The Hino L7 provides a low profile platform ideally suited to a number of vocations in urban environments. But the L7 advantages don’t stop there. The L7 provides all of the benefits of the L6, with the added performance and capacity you need in tough jobs.
- STD Hino J08E-VB
Max. output 2,500 (SAE Gross)
Max. torque 1,500 (SAE Gross)
- 520-660 lb.-ft.
- Diesel 4 cycle, 6-cylinder in-line watercooled, dry cylinder liners
- Common rail, direct injection type (Denso)
Bore and Stroke
- 4.41 x 5.12 in.
Powertrain and Performance
- Allison Six speed automatic with Fuelsense 2.0
- Straight C channel
Yield strength (PSI)
- STD – 80,000
Resisting bending moment (One side, no reinforcement) in. -lbs.
- MFS-10 series reverse Elliot, "I" beam (oil lubricated)
- Taper-leaf springs with shock absorbers
- MS21-14X, full floating, single reduction, single-speed, hypoid gearing
- STD Spring Semi-elliptic main
- Steel 19.5X7.5 10-stud disc powder coated white
- 245/70R19.5-16(BS), Fr-Rib, Rr-All Season
- Full air, dual circuit, "S" cam type, leading & trailing shoes with automatic adjustment
- Electric-pneumatic with valve in exhaust pipe
- Spring brake chamber (rear axle) with SR-7 emergency brake system
Why Owners Love Hino Trucks
- STD – 5 years/250,000 miles
- OPT – Preventive care extension
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- Telematics by Verizon: STD 1 Year
- Remote Diagnostics: STD 5 Years
- Case Management: STD 5 Years