Hino has released their first ever heavy duty truck, the Hino XL series. TEC Equipment Leasing is proud to offer the XL in our leasing and rental lineup. Contact your local TEC Equipment dealership if you would like to learn more.
Distinguished by its rich design and automotive grade quality finish, the Hino XL7 and XL8 interior is easy on the eyes, and your back. The standard air-ride cab and driver’s seat put layers of air between you and the rough road. Included premium features like hands-free Bluetooth calling and audio, steering wheel controls, a large LCD information center display, cruise control, and air conditioning enhance operator effectiveness.
With a proven track record, the state-of-the-art Hino A09 Turbo Diesel engine powers the new Hino XL7 and XL8. Renowned globally for driving performance, economy, durability, and reliability. Nothing has been left to chance. That’s the Hino way.
- Hino A09
- STD 300 hp / 900 lb.-ft.
- Diesel 2 stage, 6-cylinder in-line watercooled, dimple dry cylinder liners
- Common rail, direct injection type (Denso)
Bore and Stroke
- 4.4 x 5.9 in.
- Dana Spicer SPL 170
Powertrain and Performance
- Allison Six speed automatic with Fuelsense 2.0
- Straight C channel
Yield strength (PSI)
- STD 50”
Frame in. Thick/Height/Width
- STD Single .35/10.2/3.5
RBM in. lbs
- STD 12.5K Dana Spicer E-1252RW
- 12K Taper-leaf springs with shock absorbers
- STD 21K Dana Spicer S21-172
- STD Spring Semi-elliptic main
- STD Steel 22.5X8.25 10-stud disc powder coated white
- All STD 11R22.5 R268 G-Load range
Why Owners Love Hino Trucks
- STD – 5 years/250,000 miles
- OPT – Preventive care extension
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- Telematics by Verizon: STD 1 Year
- Remote Diagnostics: STD 5 Years
- Case Management: STD 5 Years