The Hino XL series is Hino’s first foray into the heavy-duty truck market.
The Hino XL series offers the same great trucks Hino has been offering for years in a heavy-duty truck. Offering more power, more options and higher GVWR than Hino’s medium-duty lineup with many of the great features you’ve come to expect from Hino.
Available in three cab configurations, day cab, extended cab or crew cab, the XL series offers the flexibility your business needs to get the job done.
The state-of-the-art Hino A09 Turbo Diesel engine powers the Hino XL7, with available horsepower topping out at 360. Renowned globally for driving performance, economy, durability and reliability. Featuring a standard Allison six-speed automatic transmission with Fuel Sense 2.0 and optional Fuel Sense Plus or Max, the XL is built to handle anything while also saving you at the pump.
Distinguished by its rich design and automotive grade quality finish, the Hino XL7 interior is easy on the eyes, and your back. The standard air-ride cab and driver’s seat put layers of air between you and the rough road. Included premium features like hands-free Bluetooth calling and audio, steering wheel controls, a large LCD information center display, cruise control and air conditioning enhance operator effectiveness.
While the XL series is loaded with tons of amazing standard options, there are a whole host of available options to customize the truck to meet the needs of your business.
- Hino A09
- STD 300 hp / 900 lb.-ft.
- Diesel 2 stage, 6-cylinder in-line watercooled, dimple dry cylinder liners
- Common rail, direct injection type (Denso)
Bore and Stroke
- 4.4 x 5.9 in.
- Dana Spicer SPL 170
Powertrain and Performance
- Allison Six speed automatic with Fuelsense 2.0
- Straight C channel
Yield strength (PSI)
- STD 50”
Frame in. Thick/Height/Width
- STD Single .35/10.2/3.5
RBM in. lbs
- STD 12.5K Dana Spicer E-1252RW
- 12K Taper-leaf springs with shock absorbers
- STD 21K Dana Spicer S21-172
- STD Spring Semi-elliptic main
- STD Steel 22.5X8.25 10-stud disc powder coated white
- All STD 11R22.5 R268 G-Load range
Why Owners Love Hino Trucks
- STD – 5 years/250,000 miles
- OPT – Preventive care extension
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- Telematics by Verizon: STD 1 Year
- Remote Diagnostics: STD 5 Years
- Case Management: STD 5 Years