A Versatile medium duty truck.
The Isuzu NQR is a versatile medium duty truck that can stand up to the demands of a wide range of vocational uses.
From street sweepers, to landscape dump trucks, to car carriers and the numerous refrigerated and dry van bodies, the NQR can meet your companies needs.
Powered by a durable 5.2-liter turbocharged diesel engine with 215-hp and 452 lb.-ft. of torque, the NQR can take you where you need to go.
Choose from a Standard Cab with seating for 3 or a Crew Cab with seating for up to 7.
Isuzu NQR Specs
- 17,950/23,950 lbs.
- Standard Cab -10,939-11,461 lbs.
- Crew Cab – 10,680-10,748 lbs.
- 6,830 lbs./12,980 lbs.
FRONT AXLE CAPACITY
- 6,830 lbs.
REAR AXLE CAPACITY
- 14,550 lbs
REAR AXLE CAPACITY – Ratio
SUSPENSION F/R SPRINGS
SUSPENSION F/R SPRINGS – Capacity
- 8,440/14,550 lbs.
Frame – Section Modulus
- Standard Cab – 7.20 in.3
- Crew Cab – 11.89 in.3
Frame – Resistance Bending Moment
- Standard Cab – 316,800 lb.-in.
- Crew Cab – 523,160 lb.-in.
- Hydraulic Boosted with 4-Channel ABS
SERVICE BRAKES – Front/Rear
- Aisin A465 6-speed auto. With double overdrive and lock-up 2nd-6th gears
- Isuzu 4HK1-TC turbocharged intercooled diesel
- 5.2L (317 in.3)
- 215hp @ 2,500 rpm
- 452 lb.-ft. @ 1,850 rpm
Engine Oil Level Indicator
- Dash-mounted oil level check switch and light
LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL
- Standard Cab – 145-amp
- Crew Cab – 140-amp
- 2 Maintenance-Free 750-CCA
TIRES LRR (Low Rolling Resistance)
- 225/70R19.5F (12-pr) Standard
- Integral Hydraulic Power
- Tilt and Telescopic
FUEL TANK Standard
- 30 gal. in-rail
FUEL TANK Optional
- Standard Cab – 33 gal. side mount (176” WB Only)
- Crew Cab – 33 gal. in rail N/A
- Dual fuel filter with dash mounted indicator light