Wabash works with North America’s leading refrigerated carriers to ensure that their designs exceed the rigorous demands of temperature-controlled operations. Every detail of their ArcticLite® refrigerated van is designed to maximize performance and reduce costs. Learn the science behind the solutions.
Solutions Designed for Your Business
Whether you specialize in truckload, grocery, or foodservice hauls, Wabash National has fleet-proven solutions to reduce your operating costs and improve your bottom line. We offer a full line of ArcticLite Series refrigerated vans to meet your specific needs.
Innovation in Refrigeration
At Wabash National, we believe the purpose of innovation is to drive performance. Our refrigerated vans are designed and manufactured to perform for you. By combining industry-leading engineering capabilities with the latest technologies, we produce thermally efficient refrigerated vans that maximize payload capacity and resist damage in the most abusive hauls.
Industry Proven. Fleet Preferred.
North America’s largest refrigerated carriers trust Wabash National refrigerated vans to perform – day in and day out. Click on one of the packages above to learn how the ArcticLite can deliver for you.
Wabash ArticLite refrigerated trailers come with a variety of available options, to meet your specific needs when transporting refrigerated goods.
- Door vents
- DuraPlate® AeroSkirt® and other brands of trailer side skirts
- Floor packages available in duct and grocer styles with smooth or anti-slip surfaces
- Floor systems available up to 18,000 lb.
- ID/AUX Stoplight system
- Leaf spring and air suspensions
- Lightweight options to reduce weight and/or increase payload
- Multiple axle configurations
- Multi-temperature configurations
- Numerous insulation packages
- EPA SmartWay® certification
- SolarGuard® roof
- Temperature control options/sensors
All Wabash Trailers are equipped with a wide array of standard options that make them standout from the crowd.
- Insulation: 2” sidewall, 2” floor, 2” roof
- Dimensions: 53’ x 102-3/8 x 13’6”
- Front interior height: 105-3/4”
- Rear interior height: 106”
- Interior width sidewall to sidewall: 97-3/8”
- GVWR: 68,000 lb. / 30,845 kg
- GAWR: 20,000 lb. / 9,072 kg
- 4” coupler
- 3/16” x 50K approach plate with full approach angle, .250” x 50K grid plate
- Kingpin with zinc anodes corrosion protection
- One-piece Extruded aluminum header
- 5″ radius corner post constructed with .125″ heavy-duty extruded aluminum
- Trailer refrigeration unit (TRU) frame with three vertical aluminum lower Z-posts, two vertical outboard steel posts and an aluminum upper/lower header
- Pre-painted .040 aluminum exterior side sheets
- Heavy-duty 1” aluminum “Z” posts on 24” centers / 12” centers in rear and over landing gear
- Seamless 12” PolarX® integral wall liner
- Smooth sidewalls with 4”-8” pattern
- 16,000-lb. dynamic load rating
- Full, 1-1/4” thick heavy-duty extruded aluminum duct floor
- 4” steel crossmembers on 12” centers in bay, 8” centers in rear 5’
- Fork lift reinforcement: 36” aluminum “I-inserts” in center 72” of floor at rear
- High-density polyurethane (HDPE) composite floor stringers installed with eight 5/16” screws per crossmember
- Single piece .030” thermoplastic subpan
- Gutters and drains at the front and the rear
- Steel materials pre-coated prior to installation
- 1/8” aluminum doubler plate at front
- .060” fiberglass lining
- Brushed-finish stainless steel frame
- Carbon steel rear impact guard with outboard vertical bumper legs meets U.S. Department of Transportationand Transport Canada requirements
- 5/16” steel base plate in rear sill with 1/2″ post protection
- Eyebrow and vertical light protection
- 3-1/2”rear header with integral gutter
- 3” insulated swing doors / 4 aluminum hinges per door, 1 lock rod per door
- Flexible multi-point contact door seal
- Vertical aluminum hat channel with cover plate for exterior hardware attachment
- SAF UltraLite™ mechanical suspension or Hendrickson VANTRAAX® HKANT 40 air suspension with Hendrickson QUIK-DRAW®
- Meritor® axle with parallel “P” spindle wheel ends
- Meritor MA212 long-life brake linings
- Haldex Gold Seal® brake chamber with S-ABA slack adjuster
- Maxion Wheels 5HH white powder-coated lightweight steel wheels
- Intercostal crossmember bracing with JOST landing gear
- All LED lights
- Wabash National 3.0 Sealed Harness System